The wetsuit is an amazing invention, enabling surfers to surf where it was previously not possible. It does have a flaw, though: Getting into and out of it can be a real pain. That’s why Nina Whitby compiled this great list of tips on the blog by The Wave.
Getting Into Your Wetsuit
WaveSpotting, , Boardbag, Equipment, Lifestyle, Surfboard, Surfwear, Wetsuits, Ausrüstung, Equipment, Surf Shops, Surf Stores, Surfboard, Surfen, Zubehör, 0
Surfnomade hat einige Surf Shops in bekannten deutschen Städten verglichen und dir die wichtigsten Infos in diesem Beitrag zusammengeschrieben....
WaveSpotting, , Equipment, Boardshorts, Boots, Dry Bag, Earplugs, Equipment, Fins, gloves, Guide, Hood, Leash, Rash Guard, Sunscreen, Surf Camera, Surf Watch, Surf Wax, Surf-Poncho, Surfboard, Surfboard Bag, Surfing, Traction Pad, Wet Bag, Wetsuit, 0
There are a lot of essential — and some not-so essential but cool — things you need to surf. SurferToday...
- Spotcheck The Wave in Ebensee an der Traun 20. October 2020
- Rules of Longboard Surfing 10. June 2019
- Getting Into Your Wetsuit 3. June 2019
- Summer Surf Equipment 2019 27. May 2019
- Surfing in Playa Venao 20. May 2019
- How To Get Back To Surfing 13. May 2019
- The Benefits of Surfing 6. May 2019
- Surfing and Climate Change 29. April 2019
- Surfing goes Olympic 22. April 2019
- Sun Protection for Surfers 15. April 2019