The wetsuit is an amazing invention, enabling surfers to surf where it was previously not possible. It does have a flaw, though: Getting into and out of it can be a real pain. That’s why Nina Whitby compiled this great list of tips on the blog by The Wave.
Getting Into Your Wetsuit
WaveSpotting, , Africa, How to, Spots, Surfcamps, Anchor Point, Banana Beach, Devil's Rock, Essaouira, Essaouira Bay, Hash Point, Imessouane, Killer Point, La Source, Morocco, Mysteries, Panoramas, Safi, Sidi Kaouki, Spot Guide, Surf Guide, Taghazout, 0
When it’s getting cold in Europe, surf gets hot in Morocco. The best time to go in is October...
WaveSpotting, , Equipment, Boardshorts, Boots, Dry Bag, Earplugs, Equipment, Fins, gloves, Guide, Hood, Leash, Rash Guard, Sunscreen, Surf Camera, Surf Watch, Surf Wax, Surf-Poncho, Surfboard, Surfboard Bag, Surfing, Traction Pad, Wet Bag, Wetsuit, 0
There are a lot of essential — and some not-so essential but cool — things you need to surf. SurferToday...
- Rules of Longboard Surfing 10. June 2019
- Getting Into Your Wetsuit 3. June 2019
- Summer Surf Equipment 2019 27. May 2019
- Surfing in Playa Venao 20. May 2019
- How To Get Back To Surfing 13. May 2019
- The Benefits of Surfing 6. May 2019
- Surfing and Climate Change 29. April 2019
- Surfing goes Olympic 22. April 2019
- Sun Protection for Surfers 15. April 2019
- Top 5 Surf Spots in Tenerife 8. April 2019