Longboard surfing is connected to good vibes, a chill ride, and a loose attitude. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t any rules to follow, though. Longboard surfing can become really dangerous very fast, not just for yourself, but also other surfers and swimmers. That’s why SurferToday put together this list of important rules to keep in mind when surfing on a longboard.
Rules of Longboard Surfing
WaveSpotting, , Africa, How to, Spots, Surfcamps, Anchor Point, Banana Beach, Devil's Rock, Essaouira, Essaouira Bay, Hash Point, Imessouane, Killer Point, La Source, Morocco, Mysteries, Panoramas, Safi, Sidi Kaouki, Spot Guide, Surf Guide, Taghazout, 0
When it’s getting cold in Europe, surf gets hot in Morocco. The best time to go in is October...
Nico, , How to, Anfängerfehler, Balance Board, Begriffe, Skateboard, Surf Tipps, Surf-Skate-Board, Surfen lernen, Surftipps, Surftraining, Wissen, 0
Take Off, enger Bottom Turn, hoch zur Lip und von dort aus die Welle kontrollieren. Klingt einfach, aber ist...
- Rules of Longboard Surfing 10. June 2019
- Getting Into Your Wetsuit 3. June 2019
- Summer Surf Equipment 2019 27. May 2019
- Surfing in Playa Venao 20. May 2019
- How To Get Back To Surfing 13. May 2019
- The Benefits of Surfing 6. May 2019
- Surfing and Climate Change 29. April 2019
- Surfing goes Olympic 22. April 2019
- Sun Protection for Surfers 15. April 2019
- Top 5 Surf Spots in Tenerife 8. April 2019