Surfing is mainly an outdoors sport, which makes surfers more exposed to the sun over longer periods of time than an average person. A lot of surfers neglect this fact, which results in their skin not being properly protected. This post by Surfline shows, how important the right use of sunscreen really is.
Sun Protection for Surfers
WaveSpotting, , How to, Technik, Advanced Surfer, Avoiding Mistakes, Common Mistakes, Improve, Intermediate Surfer, Surfing, Surfing Technique, Surfing Tips, Technique, Tips, 0
In this article, Surf Science together with Martin Dunn from SurfCoach.com tackle common mistakes surfers make, that prevent them from becoming advanced...
WaveSpotting, , Lifestyle, 0
Allein der Gedanke an einen Surftrip nur mit sich selbst, lässt viele die Urlaubslaune vermiesen…warum du es aber trotzdem...
- Surfing in Playa Venao 20. May 2019
- How To Get Back To Surfing 13. May 2019
- The Benefits of Surfing 6. May 2019
- Surfing and Climate Change 29. April 2019
- Surfing goes Olympic 22. April 2019
- Sun Protection for Surfers 15. April 2019
- Top 5 Surf Spots in Tenerife 8. April 2019
- Surfing in San Francisco and the Bay Area 1. April 2019
- The Best Spots of Fuerteventura 25. March 2019
- Best Places to Learn Surfing in California 18. March 2019