Tenerife is the second biggest isle of the canary islands. Just like Fuerteventura, you will find amazing weather and...
Tag Archive for: Punta Blanca
WaveSpotting, , Europe, Spots, Beginner, Bristol, Bubble, Cyclop, El Cotillo, El Hierro, El Tubudero, Flag Beach, Fuerteventura, La Caleta, La Derecha de Alemania, La Generosa, Los Lobos, Majanicho, Professional Surfer, Punta Blanca, Punta Elena, Spot Guide, 0
Fuerteventura is one of Europe’s most popular surfing destinations. It’s a beautiful island featuring stunning landscapes and tons of...
WaveSpotting, , Europe, Spots, Billboards, Canary Islands, El Confital, El Hierro, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, La Izquierda, La Santa, Lanzarote, Los Lobos, Punta Blanca, Surf Spots, Tenerife, 0
The Canary Islands are some of the most popular places to surf in Europe. Still, there are surf spots...
- Rules of Longboard Surfing 10. June 2019
- Getting Into Your Wetsuit 3. June 2019
- Summer Surf Equipment 2019 27. May 2019
- Surfing in Playa Venao 20. May 2019
- How To Get Back To Surfing 13. May 2019
- The Benefits of Surfing 6. May 2019
- Surfing and Climate Change 29. April 2019
- Surfing goes Olympic 22. April 2019
- Sun Protection for Surfers 15. April 2019
- Top 5 Surf Spots in Tenerife 8. April 2019